- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brigitte Fontaine - Brigitte Fontaine
- Write a Review
- #K78993 000000000 K78993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Never one to settle on a single musical style, Brigitte Fontaine followed up her debut, EST FOLLE,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Never one to settle on a single musical style, Brigitte Fontaine followed up her debut, EST FOLLE, and her astonishing collaboration with the Art Ensemble of Chicago, Comme a la Radio, with the most eclectic release of her lengthy career, 1972's BRIGITTE FONTAINE. It is telling that Fontaine chose an eponymous title for her third album, the sole release from her venerable '70s catalog attributed to her alone. Here the actress-cum-singer has finally arrived. From the introspective opening track, simply named 'Brigitte,' seductive melodies perfectly hang above slithery bass lines and acoustic strumming. On 'Moi Aussi,' a sparse and trance-like duet with long-time collaborator Areski, Brigitte Fontaine is an unmatched European art-pop masterpiece anchored by both vocal and lyrical dexterity - in many ways, Fontaine's most compelling work and an excellent entry point for those unfamiliar with this unique French icon.;Track List:1. Brigitte;2. Pour Le Patron;3. Moi Aussi;4. Famille;5. Auberge;6. Premier Juillet;7. Dragon;8. Vingt Secondes;9. Eros;10. Minute Cinquante-Cinq;11. Où Vas-Tu Petit Garçon;12. Marcelle;13. Merry-Go-Round
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.