- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brilliant Colors - Again and Again
- Write a Review
- #K91648 000000000 K91648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the San Francisco-based band. The mood is confessional and late-night dreamy Jeff S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the San Francisco-based band. The mood is confessional and late-night dreamy Jeff Scott's unadorned vocals and eloquent lyrics are personal, direct and atmospherically deployed, mixed in with the songs like another instrument. They can be heard to great effect on tougher songs, tempering those tunes' punchy punk dynamics with their melodic sensibility. Add in classic-sounding stormers and one has all the makings of another great Brilliant Colors album, one that shows how finely they've honed their own unique brand of punk-informed crash-pop.;Track List:1. Hey Dan;2. How Much Younger;3. Value Lines;4. 'Round Your Way;5. Back to the Tricks;6. Cult Face;7. Painting Truths;8. Hitting Traffic;9. Telephone Stories;10. L.A.'s
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.