- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brix & Extricated - Breaking State
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69326 000000000 L69326000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Brix & The Extricated return with Breaking State, on which they have pushed the sonic boundaries set by their debut, Pa...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Brix & The Extricated return with Breaking State, on which they have pushed the sonic boundaries set by their debut, Part 2 (2017). While retaining much of what was loved about Part 2, this record demonstrates musical muscle and rapid growth of artistic intent. While the sonic thread of their time in The Fall is still clearly evident, there are many surprises and unexpected corners throughout Breaking State. This album is packed with seriously infectious choruses and killer guitar work. Each of the ten songs is rifled with the gut-wrenching power chords, driving riffs and technical dexterity of Jason Brown's guitar contrasted against the delicate beauty of Steve Trafford's moody, atmospheric, transportative soundscapes. Transparent purple vinyl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.