- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Broken Bones - Decapitated
- Write a Review
- #K83729 000000000 K83729000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Formed in 1983, when punk may not have been dead, but it was definitely very close, by two Discharge members, brothers ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Formed in 1983, when punk may not have been dead, but it was definitely very close, by two Discharge members, brothers Tony "Bones" Roberts and Terry "Tezz" Roberts, Broken Bones rescued UK punk from oblivion. Their first single, "Decapitated", was released in January 1984 and reached number 10 on the British independent charts, and the follow up single "Crucifix" was released in May of the same year, inevitably it scored just as highly as the predecessor, and proved that Broken Bones meant serious business. Originally released on the Fall Out label in 1987, "Decapitated" collects their 1984-1986 production of singles, including the aforementioned debut 7" and 'Crucifix' 7", along with the "Seeing Through My Eyes!" 10" and the "Never Say Die" 12".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.