- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brooklyn Rider - Brooklyn Rider Almanac
- Write a Review
- #K77918 000000000 K77918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:The Brooklyn Rider Almanac is a conceptual album made up of original compositions. For this project the quartet selecte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:The Brooklyn Rider Almanac is a conceptual album made up of original compositions. For this project the quartet selected a group of composers to create short works inspired by a creative muse from their relatively recent memory. The composers, musicians and singer-songwriters came mostly from the other side of the classical fence the worlds of jazz, rock, and folk, with many originated from the Brooklyn based arts scene. Collaborators include Padma Newsome who is an orchestrator/arranger/violinist/ keyboardist with American rock band, The National and grammy-nominated composer-pianist, Vijay Iyer was described by Pitchfork as one of the most interesting and vital young pianists in jazz today. Ethan Iverson is best known as the pianist with the innovative piano trio the Bad Plus and Bill Frisell is an American guitarist, composer and arranger and one of the leading guitarists in jazz since the late 1980s.;Track List:1. Necessary Henry!;2. Maintenance Music;3. Morris Dance;4. Dig the Say;5. Show Me;6. The Haring Escape;7. Exit;8. Quartet Parts One Two;9. Five-Legged Cat;10. Simpson's Gap;11. Ping Pong Fumble Thaw;12. Tralala;13. John Steinbeck
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.