- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brooks Strause - Chymical Wedding of Brooks Strause
- #K92553 000000000 K92553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:The Chymical Wedding of Brooks Strause (Vinyl) "The record, was written in the early months of 2012 after I went throug...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:The Chymical Wedding of Brooks Strause (Vinyl) "The record, was written in the early months of 2012 after I went through a break-up and responded by getting heavily into mysticism. I originally envisioned the record to have a fifties-era rhythm and blues sound, then later decided it could benefit from a greater level of detachment. I asked Pat Stolley if he would produce and he agreed. This is the first of my seven solo albums not to be produced or co-produced by myself. It was an incredibly interesting experience to totally relinquish control over the sound of the album. Till this time, I don't think I had had enough trust in someone else or the set of songs to be able to let go. Pat did an excellent job and it turned out to be one of my favorite records I've made. Pat played bass, and called in fellow musicians, Phil Pracht (drums), John Gamino (keyboard), and Jeff Jackson (guitar), to help round out the record." - Brooks Strause February 2014;Track List:1. Good World;2. Bridge Over Nothing;3. The Creeping Heart;4. Hesitation and Haste;5. Too Beautiful;6. Love Me There;7. Anymore;8. Really;9. Time Slayer;10. Hearts;11. What Will I Do?;12. Undead Ends;13. It'll Be Fine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.