- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brothers & Sisters - Dylan's Gospel
- Write a Review
- #K66137 000000000 K66137000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in expanded gatefold tip-on jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1969 album by the Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in expanded gatefold tip-on jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1969 album by the Brothers and Sisters, a choir of Los Angeles session singers brought gloriously to the fore for a very special, one-off record. Originally released on Ode Records, this rare and sought-after album finds the California collective covering a clutch of Dylan classics in the era's revolutionary Gospel style. Produced by Lou Adler, soon to work his magic on Carole King's mega-successful Tapestry, and arranged by Gene Page, noted for his work for Motown, the performers were largely unknown, but many went on to find great acclaim. Merry Clayton appears here, as does Edna Wright of the Honeycones and Gloria Jones who recorded the original version of 'Tainted Love' in 1965. The cast of 27 singers also includes Ruby Johnson, Shirley Matthews, Clydie King, Patrice Holloway, Julia Tillman and more. This oft-overlooked album is a must for fans of Dylan. The word of Dylan has rarely sounded so stirring. Liner notes interviewing Lou Adler, Merry Clayton and Edna Wright with archive photos.;Track List:1. The Times They Are a Changin';2. I Shall Be Released;3. Lay Lady Lay;4. Hey Mr. Tambourine Man;5. All Along the Watchtower;6. The Mighty Quinn;7. Chimes of Freedom;8. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight;9. My Back Pages;10. Just Like a Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.