- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Hornsby - Rehab Reunion
- Write a Review
- #K91847 000000000 K91847000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release by Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Bruce Hornsby and his Noisemakers. The highly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release by Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Bruce Hornsby and his Noisemakers. The highly respected musician pushes the envelope once again performing solely on the dulcimer throughout. Produced by Hornsby Rehab Reunion reflects a refreshing approach to his songwriting further solidifying his reputation for uncompromising artistry. The piano-free 10 song recording features the Noisemakers J.T. Thomas (organ), J.V. Collier (bass), Sonny Emory (washboard, cajon, drums), Gibb Droll (electric and acoustic guitar) and Ross Holmes (fiddle, mandolin) and guest stars Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) singing falsetto harmony on the first single 'Over the Rise' and the legendary Mavis Staples singing a rousing gospel with Hornsby on 'Celestial Railroad'.;Track List:1. Over the Rise;2. Soon Enough;3. M.I.A. in M.I.A.M.I;4. Tipping;5. Rehab Reunion;6. Hey Kafka;7. Tropical Cashmere Sweater;8. Tsa Man;9. The Valley Road;10. Celestial Railroad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.