- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Springsteen - Magic
- Write a Review
- #K57584 000000000 K57584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Now this is more like it - Bruce and the E Street Band together again, writing, singing and playing great and memorable...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Now this is more like it - Bruce and the E Street Band together again, writing, singing and playing great and memorable music. Lead single "Radio Nowhere" begins with '80's Pop-Rock rhythms, and then moves into a rockin' beat reminiscent of Bruce back in the "Born in the USA" period. You may even feel motivated to dig up those old school dance steps (a la Courtney Cox in that famous video) but try not to do it in the presence of the younger generation.;Track List:1. Radio Nowhere;2. You'll Be Comin' Down;3. Livin' in the Future;4. Your Own Worst Enemy;5. Gypsy Biker;6. Girls in Their Summer Clothes;7. I'll Work for Your Love;8. Magic;9. Last to Die;10. Long Walk Home;11. Devil's Arcade;12. Terry's Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.