- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bruce Springsteen - The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle
- Write a Review
- #K62738 000000000 K62738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gm vinyl LP repressing of this album from the rock superstar housed in a faithfully recreated LP sleev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Heavyweight 180 gm vinyl LP repressing of this album from the rock superstar housed in a faithfully recreated LP sleeve containing all the elements of the original release. The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter Bruce Springsteen, released on September 11, 1973, by Columbia Records. It was recorded by Springsteen with the E Street Band at 914 Sound Studios in Blauvelt, New York. The album includes the song "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)", the band's most-used set-closing song for the first 10 years of its career. As with Springsteen's first album released earlier in the year, The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle was well-received critically but had little commercial success at the time. However, once Springsteen achieved popularity with Born to Run, several selections from this album became popular FM radio airplay and concert favorites.;Track List:1. The E Street Shuffle 4:31;2. 4th of July Asbury Park (Sandy) 5:36;3. Kitty's Back 7:09;4. Wild Billy's Circus Story 4:47;5. Incident on 57th Street 7:45;6. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) 7:04;7. New York City Serenade 9:55;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.