- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brujeria - Pocho Aztlan
- Write a Review
- #K61797 000000000 K61797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:On Brujeria's first new album in 16 years, Pocho Aztlán, Juan Brujo and his backing band of extreme-metal superstars sa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:On Brujeria's first new album in 16 years, Pocho Aztlán, Juan Brujo and his backing band of extreme-metal superstars saw off tributes to Pablo Escobar ("Plata O Plomo"), recount exotic narco-tales of drug drops gone wrong ("Isla de la Fantacia") and even carve out a customized cover of the Dead Kennedys classic "California Über Alles" ("California Über Aztlán"). Elsewhere, Brujo brings his trademark levity to bear on "Culpan La Mujer" ("Blame The Woman"), a send-up of old-school Mexican machismo. "A lot of Brujeria songs are true stories," Brujo says. "And if they haven't happened yet, they will happen." Pocho Aztlan features Brujo (vocals), Fantasma (vocals, bass), Hongo (guitar, drum programming), El Cynico (bass, guitar, vocals), Hongo Jr. (drums), Pinche Peach (vocals, samples), Pititis (female vocals). A Kuerno (guitar), Sangron (backup vocals) and Guero III (backup vocals).;Track List:1. Pocho Aztlan;2. No Aceptan Imitaciones;3. Profecia Del Anticristo;4. Angel de la Frontera;5. Plata O Plomo;6. Satongo;7. Isla de la Fantasia;8. Bruja-;9. Mexico Campeon;10. Codigos;11. Debilador;12. California Über Aztlan;Special Attributes:BLACK, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.