- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bryan Adams - Reckless
- Write a Review
- #K49105 000000000 K49105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Special edition vinyl LP import reissue from 2014. Celebrating it's 30th anniversary is one of the biggest selling albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Special edition vinyl LP import reissue from 2014. Celebrating it's 30th anniversary is one of the biggest selling albums to come out of 1984: Bryan Adams' "Reckless." This is the mega hit album that spun off 6 Billboard Top-15 hit singles including "Run to You", "Kids Wanna Rock", "Somebody", "Summer of '69", "One Night Love Affair" and "It's Only Love," a duet with Tina Turner. "Reckless" also gave Bryan his first U.S. #1 on Billboard with the song "Heaven." The album has sold more than 12 million records worldwide! This special anniversary edition from the Canadian rocker is a double vinyl LP pressing that includes 10 bonus tracks, including live cuts from his 1985 performance at the Hammersmith Odeon. "Reckless" has been completely remastered and sounds better than ever. A&M.;Track List:1. One Night Love Affair;2. She's Only Happy When She's Dancin';3. Run to You;4. Heaven;5. Somebody;6. Summer of 69;7. Kids Wanna Rock;8. It's Only Love;9. Long Gone;10. Ain't Gonna Cry;11. Reckless;12. Teacher Teacher;13. The Boy's Night Out;14. Draw the Line;15. Play to Win;16. Let Me Down Easy;17. Too Hot to Handle;18. Run to You - Live at Hammersmith Odeon/1985;19. Somebody - Live at Hammersmith Odeon/1985;20. Summer of 69 - Live at Hammersmith Odeon/1985;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, REMASTERED, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.