- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bryce Dessner - Aheym
- Write a Review
- #K72916 000000000 K72916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. Aheym is an astonishing collaboration between National guitarist B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. Aheym is an astonishing collaboration between National guitarist Bryce Dessner and journeyman new music string quartet the Kronos Quartet. Performing four compositions by Dessner, the Kronos Quartet champion an exciting young composer, continuing a history of presenting new and important works and composers that stretches back to their founding in 1973. Dessner has a history of composition that predates his membership in the National, and represents a new generation who are blurring the lines between Rock and contemporary classical music. From the raw emotional overtones of 'Aheym' to the soaring choral crescendo - courtesy of the Brooklyn Youth Chorus - of 'Tour Eiffel', Bryce Dessner's music for the Kronos Quartet will delight longtime followers of Kronos' work with Steve Reich, Philip Glass and others, and will challenge and surprise the National's many fans. At the close of day, Aheym addresses many of the same aches and dreams as the music of the National, and it is the breaking down of these artificial barriers of genre and performance that Bryce Dessner has made a life's work.;Track List:1. Aheym - 9:59;2. Little Blue Something - 7:56;3. Tenebre - 15:11;4. Tour Eiffel - 11:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.