- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buck Owens - Buck Owens
- Write a Review
- #K63936 000000000 K63936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Buck Owens is the debut album on Capitol Records by Buck Owens, released in 1961. It would...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Buck Owens is the debut album on Capitol Records by Buck Owens, released in 1961. It would mark the beginning of a long association for Owens with producer Ken Nelson. Owens' single "High as the Mountain" reached #27 on the Billboard Country Singles charts. Buck Owens had 21 #1 hits on the Billboard country music charts with his band the Buckaroos. They pioneered what came to be called the Bakersfield sound, a reference to Bakersfield, California, the city Owens called home and from which he drew inspiration for what he preferred to call American music. While Owens originally used fiddle and retained pedal steel guitar into the 1970s, his sound on records and onstage was always more stripped-down and elemental, incorporating elements of rock and roll. His signature style was based on simple storylines, infectious choruses, a twangy electric guitar, an insistent rhythm supplied by a drum track placed forward in the mix, and high two-part harmonies featuring Owens and his guitarist Don Rich.;Track List:1. Above and Beyond 2:25;2. Second Fiddle 2:04;3. Tired of Livin' 2:00;4. I Gotta Right to Know 2:32;5. Excuse Me 2:20;6. I'll Give My Heart to You 2:05;7. Under Your Spell Again 2:40;8. My Everlasting Love 2:15;9. Take Me Back Again 2:35;10. Til These Dreams Come True 2:25;11. Walk the Floors 2:20;12. I'll Take a Chance on Loving You 2:01
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.