- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buckcherry - 15
- Write a Review
- #K58825 000000000 K58825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 15 is Buckcherry's third studio album and the first with a new line-up, released in 2006. "Crazy Bit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 15 is Buckcherry's third studio album and the first with a new line-up, released in 2006. "Crazy Bitch" was the first single off the album and enjoyed success on the pop charts. The second single was "Next 2 You" which peaked at #18 on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The fifth and last single, "Sorry", has become their highest charting single to date on the US Hot 100. After 98 weeks on the Billboard 200, the album became the first Buckcherry album to reach the Top 40, peaking at #39. Buckcherry formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson reformed Buckcherry with a new lineup and released this album.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.