- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buckcherry - Rock N Roll
- Write a Review
- #K73867 000000000 K73867000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the seventh album by Los Angeles' notorious, multi-platinum-selling rock band,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the seventh album by Los Angeles' notorious, multi-platinum-selling rock band, Buckcherry. The album is the highly-anticipated follow-up to the band's 2013 album Confessions. Rock 'n' Roll is being released on their own label - F-Bomb Records. Includes the single 'Bring It On Back'. Buckcherry formed in Anaheim, California in 1995. They released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson reformed Buckcherry with a new line-up and released a new album in 2006, Their fourth album, Black Butterfly, was released in 2008, and their fifth album, All Night Long, was released in 2010. Buckcherry released their sixth album, Confessions, three years later.;Track List:1. Bring It on Back;2. Tight Pants;3. A Wish to Carry on;4. The Feeling Never Dies;5. Cradle;6. The Madness;7. Wood;8. Rain S Falling;9. Sex Appeal;10. Get with It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.