- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bucking Mules - Smoke Behind The Clouds
- Write a Review
- #K69501 000000000 K69501000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Straight-shooting stringband The Bucking Mules deliver American old-time music at it's pure and joyous best. Their new ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Straight-shooting stringband The Bucking Mules deliver American old-time music at it's pure and joyous best. Their new full-length record Smoke Behind the Clouds features 17 mostly traditional songs treated with the Mules' characteristic throw-down groove. The band cut their teeth in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia through extensive time spent with old 78s and elder master musicians from the region. The result is a group of well-studied musicians who know how to bust down on a fiddle tune, belt an old song, and move square dancers. On Smoke Behind the Clouds, the Mules traverse the traditional musical landscape of the Cumberland Plateau, the Tennessee River, the Blue Ridge, and beyond. Favoring spirit and simplicity over pretense, Smoke Behind the Clouds distills a reverence of the past into a driving, heartfelt record tailored for contemporary fans of folk, old time, bluegrass, and more.;Track List:1. Smoke Behind the Clouds;2. John Cooper's Tune;3. Georgia Belles;4. Jasper Jail;5. Going Across the Sea;6. Climbing the Golden Stairs;7. My Wife Died on Saturday Night;8. Railroad;9. Fire on the Mountain;10. Wild Geese at Flight;11. Irish Washerwoman;12. More Good Women Gone Wrong;13. Lexington;14. Greenback;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.