- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bud Powell - Amazing Bud Powell
- Write a Review
- #K63820 000000000 K63820000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in 1951, THE AMAZING Bud Powell is considered one of Powell's most important recordings. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in 1951, THE AMAZING Bud Powell is considered one of Powell's most important recordings. Featuring the likes of Fats Navarro, Sonny Rollins and Max Roach.;Track List:1. Un Poco Loco (Alternate Take 1);2. Un Poco Loco (Alternate Take 2);3. Un Poco Loco;4. Dance of the Infidels;5. 52nd Street Theme;6. It Could Happen to You (Alternate Take);7. A Night in Tunisia (Alternate Take);8. A Night in Tunisia;9. Wail;10. Ornithology;11. Bouncin' with Bud;12. Parisian Thoroughfare
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.