- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Guy - Bring Em In
- Write a Review
- #L27121 000000000 L27121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Bring 'Em In is the 13th studio album by blues musician ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Bring 'Em In is the 13th studio album by blues musician Buddy Guy, originally released in 2005. The album is made up almost entirely of songs covered by Buddy Guy and features renditions of songs written by artists from Bob Dylan to Otis Redding. The album contains one original composition by Buddy 'What Kind of Woman Is This'. Bring 'Em In features a number of collaborations with other artists including: Carlos Santana (guitar), Tracy Chapman (vocals), John Mayer (guitar), Keb' Mo' (guitar), Anthony Hamilton (vocals), Robert Randolph (pedal steel), and Keith Richards (guitar). The album sounds slightly more poppy, but Buddy says he put his bluesy signature on each song 'Blues is like American Express. I don't leave home without it'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.