- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Guy - Living Proof
- Write a Review
- #K61169 000000000 K61169000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Living Proof is Buddy Guy's 26th studio album. After nearly fifty years in the music business, this was Buddy's highest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Living Proof is Buddy Guy's 26th studio album. After nearly fifty years in the music business, this was Buddy's highest charting album ever (until the release of Rhythm & Blues in 2013), peaking at #46 on the main Billboard album chart. The album loosely follows the progression of Buddy Guy's life. "Living Proof was designed partially as an aural autobiography from the legendary Buddy Guy, opening up with the stark summation "74 Years Young," then running through songs that often address some aspect of a working musician's life.";Track List:1. 74 Years Young;2. Thank Me Someday;3. On the Road;4. Stay Around a Little Longer;5. Key Don't Fit;6. Living Proof;7. Where the Blues Begins;8. Too Soon;9. Everybody's Got to Go;10. Let the Door Knob Hit Ya;11. Guess What;12. Skanky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.