- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Guy - Rhythm and Blues
- Write a Review
- #K62207 000000000 K62207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the six-time Grammy winning Blues legend. The follow-up to his 2010 Grammy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the six-time Grammy winning Blues legend. The follow-up to his 2010 Grammy Award winning album Living Proof, this double-disc masterpiece features first time studio collaborations with A-list artists Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Gary Clark, Jr., Beth Hart and Aerosmith members Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford. Produced by Grammy Award winning producer/songwriter and longtime collaborator Tom Hambridge (Skin Deep, Living Proof), Rhythm & Blues captures the 76 year-young Guy at the peak of his creativity. Replete with heartfelt vocals, straightforward lyrics and mesmerizing guitar licks, Rhythm & Blues not only exemplifies how blues continues to be the foundation of all genres of today's music, it also illustrates why Guy has been influential in the careers of Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Stevie Ray Vaughan and more.;Track List:1. Best in Town;2. Justifyin;3. I Go By Feel;4. Messin with the Kid;5. What S Up with That Woman;6. One Day Away;7. Well I Done Got Over It;8. What You Gonna Do About Me;9. The Devil S Daughter;10. Whiskey Ghost;11. Rhythm Inner Groove;12. Meet Me in Chicago;13. Too Damn Bad;14. Evil Twin;15. I Could Die Happy;16. Never Gonna Change;17. All That Makes Me Happy Is the Blues;18. My Mama Loved Me;19. Blues Don't Care;20. I Came Up Hard;21. Poison Ivy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.