- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly
- Write a Review
- #K67262 000000000 K67262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. This 1958 LP is Buddy Holly's debut solo album and his second LP overall. Though billed as a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. This 1958 LP is Buddy Holly's debut solo album and his second LP overall. Though billed as a solo record, it features the same backing group as his first LP, The Crickets, one of the most legendary rock and roll combos of all time. It was only one year after the LP's February 1958 release that Buddy Holly died in that infamous plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa. That info still takes a while to set in - one of the most famous and enduring icons of rock spent only a few years on the public's radar before passing. This self-titled LP may be his finest recorded moment on wax.;Track List:1. I'm Gonna Love You Too;2. Peggy Sue;3. Look at Me;4. Listen to Me;5. Valley of Tears;6. Ready Teddy;7. Everyday;8. Mailman Bring Me No More Blues;9. Words of Love;10. You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care);11. Rave on;12. Little Baby;13. You Are My One Desire;14. Blue Days Black Nights;15. Modern Don Juan;16. Rock Around with Ollie Vee;17. Ting-A-Ling;18. Girl on My Mind;19. That'll Be the Day;20. Love Me;21. I'm Changing All Those Changes;22. Don't Come Back Knockin';23. Midnight Shift
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.