- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Holly - The Chirping Crickets
- Write a Review
- #K49145 000000000 K49145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing. Buddy Holly was without a doubt one of the greatest, most inventive artists in the first wave ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing. Buddy Holly was without a doubt one of the greatest, most inventive artists in the first wave of rock & roll and his profound influence on popular music is staggering. It all started with his group The Crickets, comprised of a 21-year-old Holly on lead vocals/lead guitar, Niki Sullivan on rhythm guitar, Joe Mauldin on bass and Jerry Allison on drums. Originally issued on Brunswick Records in 1957, their cornerstone debut, The "Chirping" Crickets, was the group's lone release during Holly's far too short lifetime, but it left a major mark with No. 1 single "That'll Be the Day" as well as Top Ten hit "Oh, Boy!" and further Crickets classics like "Not Fade Away," "Maybe Baby" and "I'm Looking for Someone to Love." Melding country, rockabilly and R&B into what we now call rock & roll, The "Chirping" Crickets stands tall alongside landmark debuts like Elvis Presley and Meet the Beatles for it's visionary songs and musical impact.;Track List:1. Oh Boy!;2. Not Fade Away;3. You've Got Love;4. Maybe Baby;5. It's Too Late;6. Tell Me How;7. That'll Be the Day;8. I'm Looking for Someone to Love;9. An Empty Cup (And a Broken Date);10. Send Me Some Lovin?;11. Last Night;12. Rock Me My Baby;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.