- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Holly & Crickets - Chirping Crickets
- Write a Review
- #K71769 000000000 K71769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Lubbock, Texas's most celebrated sons, Buddy Holly and his group, The Crickets, released this, their debut album way ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Lubbock, Texas's most celebrated sons, Buddy Holly and his group, The Crickets, released this, their debut album way back in 1957. Though it's nearly 60 years old, the sounds are familiar to most everyone who has not been living under a rock. If you want only one taste of the pure and true brilliance of Buddy Holly, this record is it. It's track listing reads almost like a greatest hits album "Oh Boy!, " "Not Fade Away, " "Maybe Baby, " and "That'll Be The Day" are all found on this LP. Buddy would be dead less than two years later, in that infamous plane crash of February 3, 1959, "The Day The Music Died, " but his music lives on, immortal. An essential American rock and roll staple on Rumble.;Track List:1. Oh Boy!;2. Not Fade Away;3. You've Got Love;4. Maybe Baby;5. It's Too Late;6. Tell Me How;7. That'll Be the Day;8. I'm Lookin' for Someone to Love;9. An Empty Cup (And a Broken Date);10. Send Me Some Lovin';11. Last Night;12. Rock Me My Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.