- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buddy Miller - Cayamo Sessions at Sea
- Write a Review
- #K66638 000000000 K66638000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For one week each year, some of the best songwriters in country, Americana, folk and roots music set...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For one week each year, some of the best songwriters in country, Americana, folk and roots music set sail on a musical adventure called Cayamo. Over the last few years, Award-winning guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer Buddy Miller set up a recording studio on the ship and recorded and played with everyone from veteran songwriters to emerging artists. Buddy Miller & Friends' Cayamo Sessions At Sea collects 11 of the best of these once-in-a-lifetime musical moments recorded on the 2014 and 2015 voyages with Kris Kristofferson, Lucinda Williams, Kacey Musgraves, Richard Thompson, Lee Ann Womack, Shawn Colvin, Nikki Lane, Brandi Carlile, The Lone Bellow, Doug Seegers and more.;Track List:1. After the Fire Is Gone (With Lee Ann Womack);2. Love's Gonna Live Here (With Kacey Musgraves);3. Sunday Morning Coming Down (With Kris Kristofferson);4. Just Someone I Used to Know (With Nikki Lane);5. Hickory Wind (With Lucinda Williams);6. Wedding Bells (With Richard Thompson);7. If Teardrops Were Pennies (With Elizabeth Cook);8. Wild Horses (With Shawn Colvin);9. Come Early Mornin (With Jill Andrews);10. Take the Hand of Jesus (With Doug Seegers);11. Angel from Montgomery (With Brandi Carlile and the Lone Bellow);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.