- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Budgie - Bandolier
- Write a Review
- L29624 000000000 L29624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Welsh hard rock band. Bandolier is the fifth album by Budgi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this album from the Welsh hard rock band. Bandolier is the fifth album by Budgie, released in September 1975 through MCA Records. It reached #36 in the UK and was certified Gold in 1976. The album was released in the US on A&M Records in late 1975. The cover art was created by artist Patrick Woodroffe. The song "I Can't See My Feelings" was covered by Iron Maiden on the B-side of their 1992 single "From Here to Eternity". Budgie are described by author Garry Sharpe-Young as one of the earliest heavy metal bands and a seminal influence to many acts of that scene, with fast, heavy rock. The band has been noted as "among the heaviest metal of it's day".;Track List:1. Breaking All the House Rules and Learning All the House Rules;2. Slipaway;3. Who Do You Want for Your Love?;4. I Can't See My Feelings;5. I Ain't No Mountain;6. Napoleon Bona - Part One;7. Napoleon Bona - Part Two
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.