- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Budgie - If I Were Brittania
- Write a Review
- #K65266 000000000 K65266000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules is Budgie's sixth album, released in April 197...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules is Budgie's sixth album, released in April 1976. The title is a pun on the concept of Brittania ruling the waves. Budgie are described by author Gary Sharpe-Young as one of the earliest heavy metal bands and a seminal influence to many acts of that scene with fast, heavy rock - an influence on the New Wave of British Heavy Metal (NWOBHM) and acts such as Metallica - being played as early as 1971. The band has been noted as "among the heaviest metal of its day". Includes ‘Ann Neggen’, ‘Sky High Percentage’ and more.;Track List:1. Anne Neggen;2. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules;3. You're Opening Doors;4. Quacktors and Bureaucats;5. Sky High Percentage;6. Heaven Knows Our Name;7. Black Velvet Stallion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.