- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
- Write a Review
- K58208 000000000 K58208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/03/2015;Notes:Buena Vista Social Club - The original Buena Vista Social Club album was recorded for World Circuit Records over seven ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/03/2015;Notes:Buena Vista Social Club - The original Buena Vista Social Club album was recorded for World Circuit Records over seven days at the vintage EGREM studios in Havana. Released in 1997, the album went on to become a worldwide phenomenon, selling over 8 million copies and helping to introduce Cuba's rich musical heritage and pre-revolutionary past to the world. - Now, almost two decades later, World Circuit Records are delighted to present 'Buena Vista Social Club' on double vinyl. This comes after a limited run that was released exclusively in the US and Japan back in 1997, with a subsequent re-issue in 2009 (US only). - Cut from the original analogue half inch tapes and mastered by Bernie Grundman (mastering engineer of the original release), the studio recordings have been lovingly pressed on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl.;Track List:1. Chan Chan 4:18;2. De Camino a la Vereda 5:03;3. El Cuarto de Tula 7:25;4. Pueblo Nuevo 6:06;5. Dos Gardenias 3:04;6. Y TÚ Qué Has Hecho? 3:15;7. Veinte Años 3:31;8. El Carretero 3:30;9. Candela 5:29;10. Amor de Loca Juventud 3:23;11. Orgullecida 3:19;12. Murmullo 3:51;13. Buena Vista Social Club 4:52;14. La Bayames 2:54
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.