- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffalo Tom - Let Me Come Cover 25th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K63871 000000000 K63871000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Buffalo Tom formed at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1984 - a breeding ground of post punk guitar bands ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Buffalo Tom formed at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1984 - a breeding ground of post punk guitar bands like Dinosaur Jr. And the Pixies. They thrived on US college radio in the late 1980's and toured extensively in Europe, the US, Australia and Japan. In 1992 the band recorded their third album Let Me Come Over with a varied group of songs they had been developing at home and on the road - mixing their live power trio sound with some more acoustic based guitar ballads. The album's single Taillights Fade would become their signature song.;Track List:1. Staples;2. Taillights Fade;3. Mountains of Your Head;4. Mineral;5. Darl;6. Larry;7. Velvet Roof;8. I'm Not There;9. Stymied;10. Porchlight;11. Frozen Lake;12. Saving Grace;13. LP 2: Live from London Ulu 1992 - Staples;14. Taillights Fade;15. Larry;16. I'm Not There;17. Velvet Roof;18. Sunflower Suit;19. Mineral;20. Sally Brown;21. Enemy;22. Birdbrain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.