- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bug vs Earth - Concrete Desert
- Write a Review
- #K75878 000000000 K75878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes bonus 12 inch single. Like master painters exploring a subject over a lifetime's work, Kevi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes bonus 12 inch single. Like master painters exploring a subject over a lifetime's work, Kevin Martin and Dylan Carlson - The Bug and Earth, respectively - have each been mining and defining their genres for more than 20 years. They're united by an interest in - really an obsession with - heaviness. They search for, examine and break the boundaries between beautiful and ugly, minimal and maximal, light and dark - but The Bug and Earth always make music that is heavy in the most thrilling of ways. Ninja Tune asked The Bug and Dylan Carlson to perform live in LA around the label's 25th anniversary, and Martin and Carlson took the opportunity to rekindle The Bug vs Earth project. They holed up in Daddy Kev's legendary LA studio, with DJ Nobody engineering, for two very long days. Those recording sessions have resulted in the masterpiece that is Concrete Desert. Inspired by J.G. Ballard's urban dystopias, and the Californian dream capital's sordid, fragmented underbelly, Martin says that the album is in some ways a Los Angeles-set companion piece to London Zoo.;Track List:1. City of Fallen Angels;2. Gasoline;3. Agoraphobia;4. Snakes Vs Rats;5. Broke;6. American Dream;7. Don't Walk These Streets;8. Other Side of the World;9. Hell a;10. Concrete Desert;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.