- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Builders & the Butchers - The Spark
- Write a Review
- #K63706 000000000 K63706000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Portland-based folk rock band, The Builders and the Butchers return with their fifth full-length eff...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Portland-based folk rock band, The Builders and the Butchers return with their fifth full-length effort The Spark. Their last album was hailed by Consequence of Sound, who said, "The Builders and the Butchers make records the way the bards used to pass on stories. They're poetic and captivating, and do to songwriting what Clint Eastwood does to movies," and this new release follows the same, narrative-driven path. The Spark features a wider array of sounds and shorter, impactful songs, while remaining a Builders' record at heart. The process of creating the album was the longest of any Builders' record to date. They spent the last five years writing the music and a year mixing. With several band members living out of state, many parts were recorded remotely. Drums and much of the electric guitar were recorded at Revolver Studios and the rest was laid down piece-by-piece and mixed by Edgar McCrae at his home studio. Influences for the record range from Tom Waits to The White Stripes.;Track List:1. All Turn to Fire PT 1;2. All Turn to Fire PT 2;3. Older Than Sin;4. Let It Shine;5. Casket Lands;6. No Grave;7. Never Tell;8. Darker Day;9. Edge of a Knife;10. Fox;11. Let the Wind Carry Me Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.