- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Built to Spill - Ancient Melodies of the Future
- Write a Review
- L31119 000000000 L31119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Ancient Melodies of the Future is the fifth full-length album released by indie rock band Built to Spill. The core line...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Ancient Melodies of the Future is the fifth full-length album released by indie rock band Built to Spill. The core line-up of the band remained as it had for the previous two albums, with singer/guitarist Doug Martsch, bassist Brett Nelson, and drummer Scott Plouf. The album was recorded at Bear Creek in Woodinville, Washington, with overdubs recorded at Avast! Recording Co. In Seattle, Washington, and Martsch's studio, The Manhouse, in Boise, Idaho. Ancient Melodies was released on the Warner Bros. Label in 2001.;Track List:1. Strange;2. The Host;3. In Your Mind;4. Alarmed;5. Trimmed and Burning;6. Happiness;7. Don't Try;8. You Are;9. Fly;10. Around My Pretty Little Miss;11. The Weather
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.