- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bukka White - Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues
- Write a Review
- #K64068 000000000 K64068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Bukka White - Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues (LP) - 14 vintage tracks from Delta blues king, Bukka White, showcased on thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Bukka White - Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues (LP) - 14 vintage tracks from Delta blues king, Bukka White, showcased on this gorgeous vinyl release! Featuring White's most well-known songs such as "Shake 'Em On Down," "Po' Boy," "Fixin' To Die Blues" (covered by Bob Dylan) and more!;Track List:1. Aberdeen Mississippi Blues;2. Bukka's Jitterbug Swing;3. Parchman Farm Blues;4. Shake 'Em on Down;5. Fixin' to Die Blues;6. Black Train Blues;7. Sic 'Em Dogs on;8. Special Streamline;9. Po' Boy;10. Strange Place Blues;11. The Panama Limited;12. When Can I Change My Clothes;13. Good Gin Blues;14. High Fever Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.