- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bullet for My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire
- Write a Review
- #K62770 000000000 K62770000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2008;Notes:Double vinyl LP set in gatefold sleeve. 2008 album from the Welsh rockers who exploded onto the international music sce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2008;Notes:Double vinyl LP set in gatefold sleeve. 2008 album from the Welsh rockers who exploded onto the international music scene in 2006 and 2007. The album was produced by Colin Richardson (Machine Head, Funeral for a Friend) and recorded at Sonic Ranch just outside of El Paso, TX in early 2007, and is, according to front man Matthew "Matt" Tuck, "really melodic Heavy Metal: catchy, hooky choruses and full-on vocals with the music being very in-your-face and heavy. It's a lot more up-tempo than the Poison, a lot more aggressive.";Track List:1. Scream Aim Fire;2. Eye of the Storm;3. Hearts Burst Into Fire;4. Waking the Demon;5. Disappear;6. Deliver Us from Evil;7. Take It Out on Me;8. Say Goodnight;9. End of Days;10. Last to Know;11. Forever and Always
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.