- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bulletboys - From Out Of The Skies
- Write a Review
- L34228 000000000 L34228000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2018 release from the veteran hard rockers. The first single, "D-Evil" features g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2018 release from the veteran hard rockers. The first single, "D-Evil" features guest vocals from Jesse Hughes of Eagles of Death Metal. Of the song, vocalist, guitarist, and founding member Marq Torien says, "Jesse and I had an instant bond when we met and he did an outstanding job collaborating on the song with his vocals a welcome contribution. " From Out Of The Skies was recorded at the Foo Fighters' Studio 606. "Writing and recording From Out Of The Skies was a humbling experience and recording this unpredictable album at the Foo Fighters' Studio 606 was unbelievable and magical. Dave Grohl's music got me through a very difficult time, so from day one I knew that we were in the right home to record. I was privileged enough to use one of Dave's acoustic guitars to record with, along with a hand-picked drum set by Taylor Hawkins. I appreciate the opportunity to record there, " says Torien.;Track List:1. No Mercy;2. Electric Gypsy;3. Killing Machine;4. Bow Solo/Over the Edge;5. Sex Action;6. Speed;7. One More Reason;8. Kiss My Love Goodbye;9. Don't Look at Me That Way;10. Malaria;11. Never Enough;12. Jelly Jam;13. The Ballad of Jayne;14. Rip and Tear;Special Attributes:BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.