- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bully - Feels Like
- Write a Review
- #K62703 000000000 K62703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-rock band. Bully is the name for the Nashville quartet that is transforming ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the alt-rock band. Bully is the name for the Nashville quartet that is transforming familiar '90s alt-rock (Dinosaur Jr, Pavement, Weezer) into smart, sharp-edged millennial indie rock - an apt description for the band's churning guitars, rambunctious rhythms, and tightly coiled intensity. Their debut "Feels Like" sounds alternately like a balled fist and a fresh bruise. Bully is also the perfect distillation of front woman Alicia Bognanno's visceral approach to songwriting. She trades in steely observations, raw-nerve confessions, and intense anger directed almost exclusively at herself although a few bystanders and bad exes might get caught in the crossfire. Her voice rises from sugar-sweet to scratchy howl as she bares her most harrowing fears to the world. In other words, Bognanno is her own bully. Not merely the band's vocalist, songwriter, guitarist, and all-around visionary, she is also Bully's producer and engineer.;Track List:1. I Remember;2. Reason;3. Too Tough;4. Brainfreeze;5. Trying;6. Trash;7. Six;8. Picture;9. Milkman;10. Bully;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.