- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bully - Losing
- Write a Review
- #K62926 000000000 K62926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. While Bully's 2013 debut Feels Like tumbled headlong into the precarious ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. While Bully's 2013 debut Feels Like tumbled headlong into the precarious nature of Alicia Bognanno's young adult life, it's follow-up Losing is their first for Sub Pop (which in many ways feels like their spiritual home Bully's sound is an outgrowth of the bands the label championed in the late '80s and '90s). Losing is a document of the complexity of growth: navigating breakups with sensitivity, learning not to flee from your troubles but to face them down no matter how messy they may be ("Well, this isn't the summer I wanted," she muses on "Blame," before admitting that she's trying to "cut down on booze and you"). Written as the group slowed down from touring constantly and Bognanno attempted to adjust to how different a home schedule is from a road schedule, her songwriting has matured from the quick one-two punches of Feels Like to tracks that contemplate the necessity of space in both song structure and emotion. Bognanno's gruff yet dynamic voice is allowed to bloom, and it has a tenderness and openness to it here that's new. There are multiple layers of wistfulness and care to her delivery of lines like "It just takes one disagreement for you to remember the one time I fucked up," from "Spiral," turning songs that could be one-dimensional kiss-offs into warm and complex expressions of regret.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.