- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bunny Lee - Full Up
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33637 000000000 L33637000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:A post rocksteady jamboree of Striker Lee's early reggae productions. Includes some pulsating instrumentals, soulful vo...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:A post rocksteady jamboree of Striker Lee's early reggae productions. Includes some pulsating instrumentals, soulful vocals and twisting dj verbosity. 21 tracks many from original master tapes, laced with evocative photographs that have been supplied by Bunny and his family and some excellent notes on the 'Bunny Lee' modus operandi by Diggory Kenrick.;Track List:1. Ivan Itler the Conqueror - Bunny Lee Allstars;2. Smooth and Sorts - Dave Barker;3. Going West - Rico Rodriguez Tommy McCook;4. Joe Lewis - Bunny Lee Allstars;5. Scarface - Bunny Lee Allstars;6. Drink Wine - Delroy Wilson;7. Someone to Call Me Own - Joe White;8. Wet Vision - U Roy;9. Daydream - Bunny Lee Allstars;10. Japanese Invasion - Rico Rodriguez;11. When I Get My Freedom - Stranger Cole;12. Death Rides a Horse - Roy Richards;13. Sweet Like Candy - Winston Williams Pat Kelly;14. Peyton Place - Don Lee Lester Sterling;15. Full Up - Bunny Lee Allstars;16. Hook Up - Bunny Lee Allstars;17. Stealing in the Name of the Lord - Jimmy Wonder;18. Double Attack - Delroy Wilson Lizzie;19. Death Rides a Horse - the Hippy Boys;20. You Said It - Bobby James Dave Barker;21. War - Darker Shade of Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.