- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burial - Untrue
- Write a Review
- K55731 000000000 K55731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2007;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the 2007 sophomore release from the UK's mysterious and much-acclaimed Burial. Of all the artists ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2007;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the 2007 sophomore release from the UK's mysterious and much-acclaimed Burial. Of all the artists past and present who claim to let their music do their talking for them, Untrue, is a record of weird Soul music, which lovingly processes spectral female voices into vaporized R&B and smudged two-step garage. Vocal lines are blurred, smeared, pitched up pitched down and pitch bent until their content is cast adrift from their original context and they whisper their saccharin sweet nothings into the void. Forget central heating - the radioactivity of this album is all that you'll need to keep you warm this winter.;Track List:1. Archangel;2. Near Dark;3. Ghost Hardware;4. Endorphin;5. Etched Headplate;6. In McDonalds;7. Untrue;8. Shell of Light;9. Dog Shelter;10. Homeless;11. UK;12. Raver;13. Raver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.