- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burnt Books - Burnt Books
- Write a Review
- #L26916 000000000 L26916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Columbia, South Carolina's Burnt Books formed in October of 2011 born from musicians from a vast array of other previou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Columbia, South Carolina's Burnt Books formed in October of 2011 born from musicians from a vast array of other previous and current local bands. Matt Thompson and Troy Thames came from both the 'smashist revolutionaries' Guyana Punch Line and experimental punkers Thank God. Troy also participated in.fuckingcom (ex- Antischism/Initial State). Joey Parker and Chuck Sligh helped provide the heavy riffage and crazy time signatures of Tunguska. Finally, Zoe Lollis had previously been doing solo shows with just her banjo and voice. Burnt Books' self-titled full-length was recorded with Phillip Cope (Kylesa, Baroness, Dark Castle) at the Jam Room. On their first album, Burnt Books plays noisy hardcore/punk with Lollis' growls, wails, and mocking tones running rampant. Additional elements of post-punkinspired angular riffs, noise rock and even a bit of Southern rock, with interludes of simply Zoe's clean vocals and banjo, all help expand the band's whole approach.;Track List:1. A1 Selfish Friend;2. A2 Empty Eyes;3. A3 Dig a Little Deeper;4. A4 Materialist Conspiracy Theorist;5. B1 Abandoned;6. B2 in a Shallow Grave;7. B3 Unforgiven;8. B4 Liar;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.