- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bush - Razorblade Suitcase – In Addition (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- K57084 000000000 K57084000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition colored 180gm double vinyl LP housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes four bonus tracks. Led by guitarist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition colored 180gm double vinyl LP housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes four bonus tracks. Led by guitarist/vocalist Gavin Rossdale, Bush became the first post-Nirvana British band to hit it big in America. Of course, they became a hit by playing by the grunge rules i.e. loud guitars, guttural vocals, stop-start rhythms, and extreme dynamics. Formed in late 1992 by Rossdale, Bush even managed to land an American record deal before they had a British label. The band followed up the breakout success of their 1994 debut Sixteen Stone and it's hit singles "Everything Zen," "Little Things," "Comedown" and "Glycerine" with Razorblade Suitcase in 1996. Produced by Steve Albini, notorious for his abrasive productions for Pixies, Nirvana, and PJ Harvey, the album entered the U.S. charts at No. 1 on the strength of the hit single "Swallowed" and eventually went double platinum.;Track List:1. Personal Holloway;2. Greedy Fly;3. Swallowed;4. Insect Kin;5. Cold Contagious;6. A Tendency to Start Fires;7. Mouth;8. Straight No Chaser;9. History / Whatever;10. Synapse;11. Communicator;12. Bonedriven;13. Distant Voices / History Reprise;14. Old;15. Broken TV;16. Sleeper;17. Bubbles;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, POSTER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.