- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bushman's Revenge - Jazz Fritt Etter Hukommelsen
- Write a Review
- #K78449 000000000 K78449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Bushman's Revenge have been called the missing link between Albert Ayler and Black Sabbath and a Marshall amp version o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Bushman's Revenge have been called the missing link between Albert Ayler and Black Sabbath and a Marshall amp version of John Coltrane's Interstellar Space (1974). With Jazz, Fritt Etter Hukommelsen, their eighth album, they go all the way back to their humble beginnings and for the first time do what can loosely be dubbed a "proper" jazz album, hence the album title which translates to "Jazz, From Memory" in English. The goal, according to guitarist Even Hermansen, is still to explore the link between the Shorter/Coltrane world on one side and electric blues/Hendrix on the other, but without having to turn everything up to eleven. Sporting four originals and two covers - McCoy Tyner's "Contemplation" and Albert Ayler´s "Angels" - this is easily their most confident, spiritual, heartfelt and fully realized album. "Gamle Plata Til Arne" originates from the first ever jam session they had before starting the band and the album closer "Lola Mit Dem Gorgonzola" is an elegant slice of Scandinavian summer melancholy, in a jazz tradition first explored by legendary Swedish jazz pianist Jan Johanson in the mid '60s.;Track List:1. Contemplation;2. 0500;3. Bo Marius;4. Gamle Plata Til Arne;5. Angels;6. Lola Mit Dem Gorgonzola;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.