- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buster Brown - Something to Say
- Write a Review
- #K73071 000000000 K73071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One and only album released in 1974 by Melbourne's Buster Brown. Formed in 1973. Their street smart,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One and only album released in 1974 by Melbourne's Buster Brown. Formed in 1973. Their street smart, straight ahead boogie rock was embraced by Melbourne's notorious sharpies crowd. For the uninitiated, they were an Australian subculture that was somewhere between what was the skinhead and suede-head subcultures of the U.K. Buster Brown's significance to rock music though goes much further. Ultimately a micro dot to what Buster Brown vocalist Gary "Angry" Anderson and bassist Geordie Leach would achieve when they moved to Sydney and formed globally renowned hard rock giants, ROSE TATTOO. Drummer Phil Rudd would stay in Melbourne and become the drummer for a little outfit out of Sydney, AC/DC - not a bad dent on the global hard rock music scene from this small, one-shot Melbourne band.;Track List:1. Rock and Roll Lady;2. Let Me in;3. Buster Brown;4. Roll Over Beethoven;5. Young Spunk;6. Apprentice;7. Something to Say
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.