- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
But If You Must Go / All That I Have
- Write a Review
- #K81835 000000000 K81835000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Ace is pleased to announce the second wave of vinyl singles on the Deep Soul label. A resurrection of the imprint run b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Ace is pleased to announce the second wave of vinyl singles on the Deep Soul label. A resurrection of the imprint run by Dave Godin, David Nathan and Robert Blackmore in the 60s. The label will continue to champion Deep Soul sides, making them available to fans who may have missed their original issue. Only the very best soul ballads will make it onto our reactivated Deep Soul label and there can be no argument that Eddie Parker's 'But If You Must Go' deserves it's first UK release. The US MAM Miko label sells for an astonishing $1500 + and it's a five minute slowy. Debbie Taylor's classy 'All That I Have' is the first time on vinyl for this George Kerr and Larry Saunders beauty on which she is backed by the Hesitations.;Track List:1. But If You Must Go - Eddie Parker;2. All That I Have - Debbie Taylor the Hesitations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.