- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Butch Walker - Stay Gold
- Write a Review
- K59568 000000000 K59568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:STAY GOLD - The stories on Stay Gold are very well fleshed out, something Butch credits to "growing up on some of those...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:STAY GOLD - The stories on Stay Gold are very well fleshed out, something Butch credits to "growing up on some of those dudes - Elton John and the (Bernie) Taupin lyrics, Springsteen and Joel." It kicks off with the title song, a straight-ahead rocker, loaded with swagger and lyrics that call out native GA locales featuring a nod to the S.E. Hinton novel (and later, a Coppola film), The Outsiders. The lead single "East Coast Girl" and "Mexican Coke" are inspired by Walker's move to Los Angeles, the former effectively combining an anthemic chorus with spoken verses, recorded conversationally on an iPhone. The writerly eye for detail is apparent in one of Stay Gold's standout tracks, "Wilder In The Heart", describing an airport meeting with a girlfriend. The album also includes "Descending", a beautiful, decidedly tender duet with country singer Ashley Monroe about survival and staying on the course of love. Overall, Stay Gold is clearly Walker's most articulate to date. When asked if the stories are real or imagined, he replies, "All the songs are half true.";Track List:1. Stay Gold;2. East Coast Girl;3. Wilder in the Heart;4. Ludlow Expectations;5. Descending;6. Irish Exit;7. Mexican Coke;8. Can We Just Not Talk About Last Night;9. Spark Lost;10. Record Store
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.