- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buzzards - You Got Me Down' b/w Ain't Gonna and TAQN!
- Write a Review
- L34075 000000000 L34075000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. You might've heard them on the 2001 Jack White produced 'Sympathetic Sounds of Detroit' albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. You might've heard them on the 2001 Jack White produced 'Sympathetic Sounds of Detroit' album or their debut 7" 'The Shiver' released a few years back on Ziti Records... but regardless if you know them or not, The Buzzards are back! This three song 7" is the first official release of Buzzards material in a while (last 7" was released in 2009!) and we're so happy to finally get this out there... literally years in the making! The group formed out of the demise of the now legendary Dirtys, fronted by Buzzards conspirator Joe Dirty. Fellow Buzzards members include Mary Cobra (Detroit Cobras/Vertical Pillows), Nancy and Ellen Paterra and Nick Lloyd (The Dirtys). All three of these tracks were recorded at Ghetto Recorders by Jim Diamond (on 4/24/00 and 1/15/02 respectively) and both songs on the B-Side ('Ain't Gonna' and 'TAQN') are previously unreleased. 'You Got Me Down', the tune on the A-Side, has been circulating the internet for years, famous for appearances by The White Stripes and The Dirtbombs.;Track List:1. You Got Me Down;2. Ain't Gonna and Taqn!;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.