- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady
- Write a Review
- #K55870 000000000 K55870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Singles Going Steady is a compilation album by English punk rock band Buzzcocks, first released on I.R.S. Records in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Singles Going Steady is a compilation album by English punk rock band Buzzcocks, first released on I.R.S. Records in the US on 25 September 1979. It was the first Buzzcocks album to be released in North America and intended as an introduction to the band for the American public, coinciding with a US tour. After healthy sales on import in the UK over the next two years, and following the group's split in early 1981, the album was belatedly released in the band's home country on United Artists Records on 16 November 1981 as a 'greatest hits' album. However, as in the US, the album failed to chart. Side one of the original release of the album featured their eight UK single releases from 1977 up to the time of Singles Going Steady's release in 1979 in chronological order, while side two featured their corresponding B-sides, also in chronological order.;Track List:1. Orgasm Addict;2. What Do I Get?;3. I Don't Mind;4. Love You More;5. Ever Fallen in Love;6. Promises;7. Everybody's Happy Nowadays;8. Harmony in My Head;9. Whatever Happened To?;10. Oh Shit!;11. Autonomy;12. Noise Annoys;13. Just Lust;14. Lipstick;15. Why Can't I Touch It?;16. Something's Gone Wrong Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.