- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buzzsaw Joint: Pavinyl - Cut 3 / V Arious
- Write a Review
- #K71860 000000000 K71860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Buzzsaw Joint was born of a club offering Londoners the chance to revel in the sounds of good ol' trashy rock n' roll i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Buzzsaw Joint was born of a club offering Londoners the chance to revel in the sounds of good ol' trashy rock n' roll in all it's vintage vinyl forms. Club top-cat, Fritz, then took the primitive buzzsaw sounds online with a series of savage Mixcloud mixes created by record fiends from all over the globe. Now, the high-octane energy of Buzzsaw Joint has manifested into the physical form with a run of compilations on Stag-O-Lee. Get your ears around the wild n' weird sounds of the extraordinary and inimitable Buzzsaw Joint! Cut 3 comes from Pavinyl, a gent whose ride is a decked-out disco-hearse that, in his words, "puts the fun back into funerals". Vowing to "Keep Music Evil", his club night, Mockers, has had the British market town of Stroud dancing for a decade. Mockers initially played on the musical blur between mod and rock n' roll culture, but now ventures further afield. As does the DJ himself - his records have hyped hep clubs from Barcelona to New York. On Cut 3, Pavinyl shares 18 exotic pearls all recorded from 1955-1962. From the jungle to the orient, ancient Egypt to Native America - hold on tight, it's quite a trip! Features: Phil Campos, Glenn And Christy, Hi-Fives, The Space Men, D.C. Washington, The Fables, Lenny Troy, Honey And The Bees, The New Starts, The Jokers, Big Brown, Jack Franklin And The Rock-It's, Buddy Bow, Eddie Hill, Ronny Goode, Lee Richards, Marc Haven And The Aquarians, and Al Nathan.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.