- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
By the Grace of God - Above Fear
- Write a Review
- L34194 000000000 L34194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited purple and black twelve inch vinyl pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Seminal hardcore band, By...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Limited purple and black twelve inch vinyl pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Seminal hardcore band, By the Grace of God (BTGOG), whose first two releases on Victory Records made waves in the mid-nineties, has existed on the fringes of the music scene since 2000. Not fully disbanding, the band only played a handful of shows in the past seventeen years. Prompted by the rise of hateful rhetoric and ideology, the band decided in 2016 that they would write new material. In the summer of 2017, they met for four days to write and record Above Fear. Combining the dizzying speed of their first EP, For the Love of Indie Rock, and the powerful melody of their LP, Perspectives, Above Fear, will please old and new fans alike. With insightful lyrics that focus on community, egalitarianism, and political activism, Above Fear is a powerful return after such a long silence.;Track List:1. Skinnerian Dilemma;2. (Drowning in) White Tides;3. Golden Bends;4. Ann(E);5. Spikes to McConnel;6. A Forever Pledge;Special Attributes:PURPLE, BLACK, EXTENDED PLAY, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.