- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cab Calloway - Let The Bells Keep Ringing
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K71719 000000000 K71719000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP with 8 songs Calloway recorded for Bell records! Minnie The Moocher was effervescent bandleader Cab Calloway's s...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP with 8 songs Calloway recorded for Bell records! Minnie The Moocher was effervescent bandleader Cab Calloway's signature theme for more than half a century. He first waxed the ditty in 1931, and his sparkling reprise in the 1980 film 'The Blues Brothers' was one of it's indelible highlights. Arthur Shimkin's BELL RECORDS was no doubt delighted to bring Cab aboard in 1954. The New York-based label specialized in soundalike versions of current hits at bargain list prices, but no way would Cab's leonine roar ever be mistaken for that of anyone else. The eight songs Calloway waxed for BELL constitute this 10-inch LP, and there are some real surprises: Cab dives into Carl Smith's country romp "Hey Joe" and Teresa Brewer's perky "Jilted" as though they were conceived for him (ditto Jim Lowe's dramatic Gambler's Guitar and the majestic Unchained Melody). Even Clyde McPhatter and the Drifters' steamy R&B smash "Such A Night" and Frank Sinatra's suave "Learnin' The Blues" were fair game for Calloway's singular pipes and he served up a fresh, invigorating version of Minnie The Moocher for BELL's fast-growing catalog.;Track List:1. Gambler's Guitar;2. Jilted;3. Unchained Melody;4. I'll Get By;5. Hey Joe;6. Such a Night;7. Learnin' the Blues;8. Minnie the Moocher;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.